Feasibility study, Terminal Planning for Re-configuration of Pier B, Terminal 1.
FRANKFURT AIRPORT | TERMINAL 1 – Concourse B
Feasibility study for terminal development of Terminal 1 Concourse B with new central security and re-configured airside connection between the Concourses A, B and C.
The project included the functional terminal planning and various stakeholder coordination. The scope of this project also included the integration of the existing people mover between Terminal 1 and 2 with major reconfiguration of various stations.
- Development of terminal layout options for a central security in Concourse B and assessment against design criteria
- Assessment of the APM system between Terminal 1 and 2 and integration of future landside APM system
- Planning of phased terminal development with a potential new future airside retail zone
- Detailed development of preferred terminal layouts
- Coordination of stakeholder requirements including terminal operations, retail, baggage handling, etc.
Facts & Figures